Happy Earth Day everyone! I found these flower-shaped plates at a thrift store while hunting for dishes with which to make cake stands. I loved the shape of them so much that I bought them all. I have plans for the rest, but these three were destined to become mirrors. As a friend pointed out, they could be cute in a little girl’s room: painted, glittered, with a fake butterfly attached. Which reminds me of Heika’s flowers.
1. Apply a thin bead of glue to the outer edge of the mirror.
2. Place the mirror in the center of the plate. Press down. Let the glue set overnight. If you want the mirrors to be removable, try mounting putty instead (found at office supply stores).
3. Attach the plate hanger to the back of the plate.
4. To hang them, you can use the included hook and nail, or use 3M sawtooth picture hangers like I did. I chose the 3M option because I didn’t want to put more holes in the wall.
5. Choose your arrangement, and hang them on the wall. Easy peasy.